As an entrepreneur myself and photographer with a studio in Oshawa, I have learned that a strong brand and social media marketing is imperative in business these days. Potential and current clients want to see who you are, what you do, behind the scenes aspects of your life and to feel a connection with you.
Photography is an integral part of the branding process and the success of your social media marketing content. Images are memorable, they communicate to audiences the fastest, images keep readers around, they boost engagement and images make sales!
Photography is such an important step in your brand, even if you are just at the start of creating your website or at the stage of keeping your Facebook and Instagram feed up to date with creative and professional photos.
As a photographer with a studio in Oshawa, I have been lucky enough to be able to work with local businesses and entrepreneurs in Durham, the GTA and Toronto! I am all about open and honest communication and you can always reach me via phone, text or email! I always chat a bit through email/phone to get to know you and your goals so I can design an action plan for you and your business. Every package includes an in-person consultation where we go over a shot list of exactly what you are looking for and we get organized so you get the most out of our time together.
Photography in your brand helps to show clients the following:
- Who you are as a person and as a business
- Creates a connection between your client and the brand
- A behind the scenes look of what you do or your product
- How your business or product can benefit your clients
- It reaches potential clients, gets them interested and keeps current clients interested
- A snap shot of what you do away from the work place
- People are drawn to connection, connecting with your audience = success/sales
- So much more